Covid-19 Rapid Test Kits x 10 Tests Box
COLLOIDAL GOLD IMMUNOCHROMATOGRAPHY
• Accurate results in 10 to 15 minutes
• Identifies a current COVID-19 infection
• Only nasal sample required, non-invasive
• Easy to use, self-contained kit in a card
• Low cost, repeat frequency of testing
• Easy sampling handling procedures
• Test cards, buffers and nasal swabs provided
• Covid Pass mobile app provided
• No laboratory test required
• Each pack includes 10 tests and 1 bottle of buffer liquid
• CE-Marked and certified for business / professional use only
10 INDIVIDUAL TESTS PER BOX
This 15 minute rapid COVID-19 antigen represents the holy grail in diagnosis, helping to manage this pernicious pandemic by tipping the balance away from a weakened and emasculated society back in the favor of individuals, business and the economy at large.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test device is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens to SARS-CoV-2 present in human nasopharynx.
The antigen test detects proteins which are structural or functional components of a pathogen and are thus very specific to that pathogen.
In this case, the test would provide a qualitative “yes/no” answer on the presence of the pathogen SARS-CoV-2 in the patient sample.
If the target antigen is present in sufficient concentrations in the sample, it will bind to specific antibodies and generate a positive result.
HOW DOES ANTIGEN TESTS COMPARE TO PCR TESTS
Antigen testing is much faster and cheaper than the gold-standard tests that detect viral RNA using a technique called the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) which takes several hours in a specialist laboratory.
PCR testing requires complex facilities and elaborate training of operators, thus suffering from limit testing capacity and delayed results.
Both testing methods identify a current viral infection with the antigen results ready in under 15 minutes. No need for a laboratory, equipment or to wait for results.
Step 1: Use swab to collect sample.
Step 2: Add 5 drops of buffer to well A
Step 3: Insert the sample through well B to well A,
rotate the shaft clockwise first and counterclockwise,
Step 4: Peel off the adhesive, fold the
left side over, and wait for 15 minutes.