Cho-Yung Daily Calcium & Vitamin D

This exclusive calcium and vitamin D supplement provides two of the most vital nutrients for the growth and maintenance of healthy bones. 

  • Builds strong bones & healthy teeth 
  • Supports normal blood clotting 
  • Maintains healthy joint cartilage 
  • Strengthens the immune system 

What are the benefits of calcium?

Around 99% of calcium is stored in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% circulates in the blood, where it plays an important role in muscle function and nerve transmission. Sufficient dietary levels of calcium are required to reduce the rate of age-related bone loss. When calcium levels are low, the body robs calcium from the bones, which can cause them to become weak and fragile. 

The importance of vitamin D

The presence of vitamin D is essential for the body to effectively absorb calcium. It is thought that vitamin D can also reduce the excretion of calcium in the kidneys. That’s why we have specifically designed this unique formulation to offer both of these beneficial nutrients in one convenient tablet.

The majority of the body’s natural vitamin D levels are produced when the skin is exposed to UVB rays from sunlight. Unfortunately, there are few foods rich in vitamin D and so some people find it tricky to receive the recommended levels of vitamin D, particularly during the winter months. In fact, findings from a 2009 survey show that over half of the UK population have insufficient levels of vitamin D. Calcium and vitamin D deficiency in the over 50's was particularly prevalent. 

Calcium and vitamin D formula for bone health

This synergistic formula provides medically advised levels of calcium and vitamin D, which are proven to work in harmony to maintain healthy bones. Vitamin D and calcium are also important prenatal vitamins that can support the healthy growth of bones and teeth during pregnancy and childhood.

As we age, the skin’s ability to synthesis vitamin D from UVB ray declines, which can make it even trickier to ensure that the body maintains adequate levels. For this reason, adults over the age of 55 are at an increased risk of vitamin D deficiency and bone loss. This high quality calcium and vitamin D supplement can provide a safe and cost-effective intervention for people at risk of deficiency.

 

Label information

WARNING: Do not undertake any self treatment while you are undergoing a prescribed course of medical treatment. Please seek medical advice first. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years. Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards (GMP Standards and ISO2000:9001 Quality Assurance).

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

Take one tablet each day preferably with food.

INGREDIENTS

Calcium Carbonate, Sucrose, Dextrose, Monohydrate, Maltodextrim, Corn Starch, Flavour, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Sterate, Stearic Acid Vitamin D Prep. 
Typical weight per tablet: Calcium: 400mg, Vitamin D: 2.5mg
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.